Volkswagen Trouble Codes
Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner for Android, Car OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool Check Engine Light Code Reader, Supports Torque Pro, OBD Fusion, DashCommand, Car Scanner App 4.4 out of 5 stars 7,838 $12.99 $ 12. 99 $16.99 $16.99. Diagnosis Murder is an American action-comedy-mystery-medical crime drama television series starring Dick Van Dyke as Dr. Mark Sloan, a medical doctor who solves crimes with the help of his son Steve, a homicide detective played by Van Dyke's real-life son Barry. RESTORED: Stories of Encounter Trailer RESTORED: Stories of Encounter is a six-part docuseries on individuals who had radical encounters with Christ and went on to make a real difference in the world.
Diagnosis: Murder is an action comedy/mystery/medical crime drama television series starring Dick Van Dyke as Dr. Mark Sloan, a medical doctor who solves crimes with the help of his son, a homicide detective played by his real-life son Barry Van Dyke.
Some years and models may not be applicable.
RETRIEVING CODES (DIGIFANT System)
- Turn the ignition ON. Connect the black end of the jumper cable to theblack diagnostic connector in center console under shift boot. Connect thewhite end of the jumper to the white diagnostic connector.
- After five seconds the OBD CHECK light should begin to flash. Remove thejumper, but do not turn off the ignition. Record the flashes.
- When code 4444 or 0000 appears, then either turn off the ignition or reinstallthe jumper to end code readout.
Possible wiring faults should be checked and corrected beforereplacing a suspected component. Once the fault is corrected, the permanentfault memory should be erased as described below.
- Make sure the ignition is OFF. Connect the jumper cable as describedin RETRIEVING CODES. Turn the ignition ON.
- After 5 seconds remove the jumper cable. The OBD light should flash4444. Turn the ignition Off or reinstall the jumper cable to end the procedure.
RESETTING ECUThe Digifant I ECU must be reset to its reference setting after certainconditions or repairs as follows:
- The blue coolant temperature sensor connector has been disconnectedwith the engine running
- The following components have been replaced:
- Digifant ECU
- Air Flow Sensor
- Throttle Valve Potentiometer
- Throttle Valve Body
- With the engine off, disconnect the crankcase ventilation hose fromthe emission control valve atop the valve cover, then plug the hose. Startthe engine and let it idle. Disconnect the blue coolant temperature sensorharness connector.
- Let the engine idle for one minute, then reconnect the harness connector.CAUTION: DO NOT reconnect the coolant temperature sensor harness connects,while the radiator cooling fan is running.
- Turn the engine off and reconnect the crankcase ventilation hose. Erasethe OBD fault memory.
Obs Movie Editor
NOTE: Disconnecting the coolant temperature sensor with the enginerunning generates fault code 2312.
Retrieving Codes (Bosch Motronic CIS-E)The Bosch Motronic system (CIS-E) requires a scanner toretrieve and clear the trouble codes.
Select your Vehicle Below
|CIS-EMotronic & Digifant Systems||CIS-E Motronic/Digifant|
|VR-6 MotronicSystem||VR-6 Motronic|
|96–97All & 98 Jetta – Diesel Turbo Direct Injection||All/Jetta|
|96–00Motronic OB II System||Motronic OB II|
|98–00New Beetle & Passat – Diesel Turbo Direct Injection||Beetle/Passat|
|99–00Jetta – Diesel Turbo Direct Injection||Jetta|
|96-04||AGL||Bosch Motronic||LT 2.3|
Obs Movie On Media Player
|Euro||Van 1999-03||6 cylinder||Bosch Motronic|
|Golf R32||2003-04||6 cylinder||Motronic|
|Jetta 2.0L||1992||4 cylinder||Bosch KE-Motronic|
|New Beetle||1998-08||4 cylinder||Motronic/Simos|
|New Beetle Cabriolet||2003-08||4 cylinder||Motronic/Simos|
|Passat 2.0L||1992-03||4 cylinder||Bosch KE-Motronic|
|Touareg||2004-08||6/8/10 cylinder||Bosch Motronic/EDC|