Sample Transparent Label Template. View our Return Address Labels and Return Address Label Templates. Return Address Stickers work nice on envelopes and letters. Identical day transport and lowest costs The way to Create Labels in Microsoft Word. This wikiHow teaches you the right way to arrange and print a template for a single label or a number of labels in Microsoft Word.
for Microsoft® Word
Avery have worked in partnership with Microsoft® for over 30 years to help you create the perfect labels. You can find all Avery products within Microsoft® Word® itself, or you can download individual blank templates from here.
Simply enter the software code of the product you would like the template for and click “Download”. Your product template will start downloading immediately.
While Word® is ideal for simple text editing and address labels, if you would like to be more creative in your label design, we recommend using Avery Design & Print.
- Depending on what internet browser you are using, your project will either automatically save to your Downloads folder (found on your computer: C:Users*yourname*Downloads) or ask you where you would like to save the file
- Your file will be named using the following structure: Avery_*code*_WordTemplate.doc
- If you would like to have more freedom when designing your labels, you may find Avery’s free software Design & Print to be a better solution. Click here to find out more.
In our newsletters, you will receive exclusive information from Avery, including:
Microsoft Word 2003 Address Label Templates 5160
- Free design templates
- Avery software tips and tricks
- Exciting offers and competitions
- Be the first to hear about new product releases
- Inspirational ideas and how-to guides
Address Templates Microsoft Word
If you no longer wish to hear from Avery you can easily unsubscribe at any time.