Are you looking for the WiFi adapter driver for your HP computer? You’ve come to the right place. The following are two ways that have helped may HP printer users find the latest and correct printer driver…
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) i bought a used laptop put a fresh version of windows 7 on it but i can't seem to use the wifi it says no drivers found (31). Description: SoftPaq Download Manager driver for HP 625 The package provides the HP SoftPaq Download Manager for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. The HP SoftPaq Download Manager provides a simple, powerful way to download software updates for HP Business Client PC Models. Compatible devices. HP Wireless Assistant is a freeware connection management software download filed under wifi software and made available by Hewlett Packard for Windows. The review for HP Wireless Assistant has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
Try these methods
You may not have to try them all; just choose the right one for you.
Method 1: Download the WiFi driver from the HP website
You can download the wireless adapter driver from the HP website. To do so:
- Go to the official HP website, then search your computer model.
- Go to the driver download page for your computer, then download the correct and latest driver for your wireless adapter.Download the driver that’s suitable for your variant of Windows system. You should know what system is running on your computer — whether it’s Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit version, etc.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
Method 2: Update your WiFi driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your wireless adapter driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Hp 625 Wifi Driver Windows 7 Download Pc
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your wireless adapter to download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it. Or click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all the drivers. (This requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)