- Steps To Download Facebook Videos Without Any Tool. The method is based on a simple URL change of the video you want to download. And whenever you wish to download any Facebook video that you like to save on your computer or mobile by just changing the URL in a tricky way that I have discussed below.
- Locate the Facebook live video you wish to download. It might be on your profile or might appear on your newsfeed. Right click on the video and select Show Video URL.
How to download video from facebook to any device using this method without any software Skip to content learn every thing about tips and tricks,computer tricks,android tricks,tricks,tips,pc tricks,facebook tricks. Facebook 186.2619.19263.0 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from instant messaging software without restrictions. Facebook 186.2619.19263.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Found a really interesting video on Facebook? Could not download the video as it is private? Want to download a private Facebook video? If so, then this article is just for you.
The big social media sites like Facebook are full of amazing videos. You can find educational videos, inspirational, technology related, funny, controversial and all other types of videos. But the problem arises when you want to share that video with someone or want to download it on your device. Facebook doesn’t allow you to download videos directly. Also, you can share them to the messenger or on your wall. There is no option to share the video on other apps.
Must visit: How To Delete Kik Account Permanently
But it doesn’t mean you can’t download the Facebook video, whether private or public. First, let me clear the difference between private Facebook videos and normal Facebook videos. Facebook provides its users the option to choose the privacy of the content they want to post on their account. So, you can share the video publicly so that anyone on Facebook can watch it. But if you prefer to make it private and limit it to your friends only then only your friends can watch it and no other person who is not in your friend list can watch that video.
So, below are some ways you can download private Facebook videos easily on your desktop as well as the smartphone. Here we go…
Download Facebook Private Videos On Desktop
There are several ways to download private videos on the desktop. You can follow either of the ways to download unlimited private Facebook videos.
I. Download Private Facebook Videos Manually
- The very first method to download private Facebook videos manually. For the same, you need to go to your Facebook account and then open the private video you wanna download.
- Now you need to right-click on the video and select the “Show video URL” option.
- After that, copy the URL of the video and paste it in a new tab.
- Before, you open the pasted URL, change “www” with “m” and hit enter.
- Now, you need to start the video and right-click anywhere on the page and select inspect option.
- Then you need to go to the Networksection as shown in the image below.
- Make sure that the video is running and then click on media option.
- You will get a file there, simply right-click on it and then select open in a new tab option.
- Now, you will get that video in a separate tab, you need to find the download icon and click on it to download the video. This way you can easily download any private video on Facebook without any hassle.
II. Download Private Facebook Videos Using Websites
Another way to download private Facebook videos is by using the third party websites which let you download Facebook videos. If you do not want to go through all the above steps and hassle and prefer a simpler method to download private Facebook videos then follow the below steps.
- There are many such online tools which let you download private Facebook videos, Getfvid is one of the best.
- So, what you need to do is to go to https://www.getfvid.com/.
- Now, login to your Facebook account and open the video you would like to download. Right-click on the video and copy its URL.
- Now go back to Getfvid.com, paste the link in the box given and hit enter.
- It will provide you various options to choose from for downloading that video. You can download it in HD quality, normal quality or convert the video to mp3 if you only want the audio of the video.
- That’s it, your video will be downloaded on your system.
Download Facebook Private Videos On Android
If you are using Facebook on Android and would like to download a private Facebook video then you use Instube for the same. Instube is a great application using which you can download from various websites. So, let’s get to know how to download private Facebook videos using Instube.
- First of all, you need to download Instube on your Android device from the Play Store and install it. It is available for free.
- Now copy the URL of the video you want to download.
- Go to Instube and paste the video’s URL there.
- It would provide you a download button, you need to click on it.
- You would get some options to choose the quality of the video you wish to download. So, choose the video resolution as per your need and tap the download button.
Once, the video is downloaded, it would be stored in your device.
Download Facebook Private Videos On iPhone
iPhone users, there is a solution for you guys too for downloading the private Facebook videos. Below is the complete process to download private Facebook video on the iPhone.
- So, first of all, you need to open Safari on your iPhone.
- Now, go to the Facebook video downloader shortcut and get the shortcut on Safari.
- Now open the video on Facebook that you want to download. Now you need to tap the share button on Safari and select shortcuts.
- It will provide you all the shortcuts you have added to the Safari. So, you need to select the Facebook Video downloader option and your video will start downloading. You can then find the downloaded video in the gallery.
So, these were some of the best ways to download private Facebook videos. You can select any method as per your need and device. Hope the article was helpful to you.
There are different methods for downloading pictures and videos from Facebook depending on who posted them. To proceed, make the appropriate selection from the list below and follow the instructions.Tip
If you want to download all of the videos, pictures, and posts you've made on Facebook, see: How to download everything you've posted on Facebook.
How To Download Facebook Videos Without Software Downloads
Download a video you've posted
- Open Facebook and click the link to your profile at the top of the screen.
- On your profile page, in the top section, click More.
How To Download Facebook Videos Without Software Without
- At the top of the drop-down menu that appears, select Videos.
- Move your mouse cursor over the video you'd like to download, click the button, and select Download HD or Download SD.
The Download HD option is available to select only if the video was created or recorded in HD quality. If it wasn't, only the Download SD option is available.Note
If both of these options are missing, the video was uploaded by a friend and you're tagged in it. You need to follow the steps in the next section instead.
How To Download Facebook Videos Without Any Software On Android
- Your video should appear in a new tab. Move your mouse over the video and click in the lower-right corner.
Download a video posted on your timeline by you or othersNote:
If you're trying to download a shared video from a different online service (e.g., YouTube), see: How to download video from the Internet.
- Log into Facebook and find the video you'd like to download.
- Click the video to make it bigger.
- Right-click the enlarged video and select Show video URL from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Highlight the entire URL and then press Ctrl+C or right-click and select Copy from the drop-down menu.
- Open a new tab by pressing Ctrl+T.
- Paste the URL into the address bar by pressing Ctrl+V, and then press Enter.
- Replace 'www' or 'web' with 'mbasic' in the URL and then press Enter.
- On the next page, click the video to open it in its own window.
- Right-click the video and select Save video as from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose a save location and a file name for the video, and then click the button.
Download a photo posted by you or others
Download Facebook Videos Without Software
- Log into Facebook and find the photo you'd like to download.
- Click the photo so it opens in a larger screen.
- Move your mouse over the photo and then click Options (it's hard to see) near the bottom-right corner.
- Select Download from the menu that appears.
- You should now see the picture in your downloads folder.
How To Download Facebook Videos Without Software In Google Chrome
How To Download Facebook Videos Without Software Pc
- See our Facebook and download definitions for further information.