- Far Conservatory Olms Ai Ci Program Application
- Far Conservatoryolms Ai Ci Program 2020
- Far Conservatory Olms Ai Ci Program 2020
FAR-Based Collaborations. American Metalcasting Consortium (AMC). CMTC serves as a technology resource to the Office of Naval Research under the Navy Manufacturing Technology Program (ManTech). Center for Naval Metalworking (CNM). FAR-Based Collaborations. CMTC serves as a technology resource to the Office of Naval Research under the Navy Manufacturing Technology Program (ManTech). General Requirements: CS 1301, CS 1315, or CS 1371 must be completed with an “A” or “B” before applying for the Minor in Computing & Intelligence.
Ten years later, Pictura is an integral part of everything we do at FAR. Pictura’s new home inside the FAR Center for Contemporary Arts allows us to continue sharing the best contemporary fine art photography as it evolves, especially showing how photography can interact with other forms of visual art, performance art, and literature. Subpart 19.13 - Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Program: Subpart 19.14 - Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Procurement Program: Subpart 19.15 - Women-Owned Small Business Program. Part 20 - Reserved: Part 21 - Reserved: Part 22 - Application of Labor Laws to Government Acquisitions: Subpart 22.1 - Basic Labor Policies.
- CS 1301, CS 1315, or CS 1371 must be completed with an “A” or “B” before applying for the Minor in Computing & Intelligence
- CS 1331 must be completed with an “A” or “B” before applying for the Minor in Computing & Intelligence
- Students must have a minimum of 48 credit hours remaining (not including minor prerequisites and required coursework) in your major degree requirements, as seat availability in CS classes is limited
- Only CS courses are included in the minor
- All courses must be completed with a letter-grade of “C” or better
- 9 hours must be 3000/4000 level
- Course prerequisites are not a part of the minor; it is the student’s responsibility to account for all required prerequisites understanding that they are also subject to change.
- No Special Problems or Internship coursework may be used towards any CS minor
- Computational Media and Computer Science majors cannot minor in Computing & Intelligence
Far Conservatory Olms Ai Ci Program Application
- CS 1332 Data Structures and Algorithms, 3
- CS 2110 Computer Organization and Programming, 4
- CS 3600 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, 3
- Pick 1 from Embodied Intelligence (below):
- CS 3630 Robotics and Perception, 3
- CS 3790 Introduction to Cognitive Science, 3
- Pick 1 from Approaches to Intelligence (below):
- CS 4476 Intro Computer Vision, 3
- CS 4635 Knowledge-based AI, 3
- CS 4641 Machine Learning, 3
- CS 4646 Machine Learning for Trading, 3
- CS 4649 Robot Intelligence, 3
- CS 4650 Natural Language and Processing, 3
- CS 4731 Game AI, 3
Far Conservatoryolms Ai Ci Program 2020
Total hours to receive minor: 16 hours
Far Conservatory Olms Ai Ci Program 2020
For Phase I & II registration questions, please visit our Registration Information page.
All courses are not consistently offered. See http://www.cc.gatech.edu/three-year-course-outline.