PCI Reading Program Level Two is designed as the next step for students who have completed Level One. It teaches 140 additional sight words and 'real-world' nouns and verbs, advancing students from a 1.0 reading level to a 2.0-2.5 reading level.
- There are three levels that you can purchase of the PCI Reading Program, and being in a K-5 classroom, I have level 1. The program is given on an individual 1:1 setting, one word at a time. Level one has 140 words all split into 140 lessons. Once a student has mastered a word, they will move onto the next word.
- PCI Educational Publishing Level 2 Reading Program Comprehension Activities Item #: 1480673 PCI Educational Publishing Reading Program Level 2 is a scientifically research-based reading program for students who have intellectual disabilities that turns non-readers into successful readers.
- PCI Reading Program Level 2 Features. 140 Additional sight words. 14 fiction books ranging from 12-16 pages. Takes students from a 1.0 reading level to a 2.0-2.5 reading level.For the student that needs a comprehensive reading program after completing Level III of STAR.
- Addeddate 2017-01-25 09:54:47 Identifier OxfordPhonicsWorld2SB Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t9m37x65t Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 Ppi 600 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3.
PCI Reading Level II
Designed as a one-on-one program and takes at least one full school year to complete. The PCI Reading Program is a research-based curriculum created specifically to teach students with developmental disabilities, autism and significant learning disabilities how to read.
PCI Reading Program Level 2 Features
• 140 Additional sight words
• 14 fiction books ranging from 12-16 pages
• Takes students from a 1.0 reading level to a 2.0-2.5 reading level
Pci Reading Level 1
*For the student that needs a comprehensive reading program after completing Level III of STAR.
I am a huge fan of the PCI reading program because with the help of this program my most challenged learners were able to learn how to read. I created this product because my students enjoy some fun variety after the PCI cycle is completed. These fun activities work great for independent work time!
This product includes the following:
Mystery picture puzzle (cut & glue)
- Word search
- Letter shapes
- Line matching
- Crack the code
***Answer keys included***
Total pages: 11
Can also be used for:
- Sight word learning
- Independent work
- Activity stations
Pci Level 3
These are the words (221-240): better, went, doctor, told, woman, leg, hurt, were, began, fall, should, your, came, flower, green, say, nice, feel, call, side