- Download Free Ipfw Fort Wayne Nursing Program Backup Type To Print
- Ipfw Fort Wayne Contact
- Ipfw Fort Wayne Indiana
- Ipfw Fort Wayne Housing
- Four Year Registered Nurse (RN)
Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne Opus: Research & Creativity at IPFW Nursing Faculty Presentations Department of Nursing 2-2015 Integration into practice module: Indiana Center for Nursing Residency Curriculum Nila Reimer Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne, [email protected] A Kamp Follow this and additional works. Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne Opus: Research & Creativity at IPFW Nursing Faculty Publications Department of Nursing Summer 7-2014 A Unique Interprofessional and Multi-Institutional Education Series Deborah Poling Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne, [email protected] Mary Kiersma Follow this and additional.
Bachelor of Science With a Major in Nursing (Four Year)
Download Free Ipfw Fort Wayne Nursing Program Backup Type To Print
The baccalaureate degree (B.S.) graduate is prepared at the professional level to function in a leadership role with other team members in varied and complex healthcare settings.
As a graduate of our pre-licensure nursing program, students will have attained the knowledge and skills needed to provide quality healthcare and the academic credentials required to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN). Upon successful completion of this examination, the student will be eligible to practice as a registered nurse.
Eligibility for Licensure
Upon successful completion of the B.S. program, the graduate is eligible for licensure as a registered nurse (RN). Any person who applies for examination and registration as a registered nurse in Indiana shall submit to the Health Professions Bureau of the Indiana State Board of Nurses written evidence, verified by oath, that he/she
- has completed an approved high school course of study or equivalent as approved by the appropriate educational agency
- has completed the prescribed curriculum is a state-accredited school of nursing and holds a diploma or certificate there from
- has not been convicted of any act that would constitute grounds for disciplinary sanction under the state board rules and regulations or of any felony that has direct bearing on the individual's ability to practice competently.
Ipfw Fort Wayne Contact
Ipfw Fort Wayne Indiana
The nursing programs are accredited by the Indiana State Board of Nursing Health Profession Bureau and the Commission On Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Ipfw Fort Wayne Housing
655 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 887-6791