Download and Install Stock ROM On Doogee X5 Max S [Official Firmware]: The Doogee X5 Max S is powered by a MediaTek CPU. The firmware is for MT6737M versions. The firmware is 718 MBso we recommend having stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file name is MP_mt6737_n370b_a48-abdelhalim_daoge_cc_64gbitp8d3_m_lte_3m-fdd-cs_mul_20160913-024333_songlixin_PC.zip. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- Download Doogee X5 Max Pro Twrpfasrweek User
- Download Doogee X5 Max Pro Twrpfasrweek Price
- Download Doogee X5 Max Pro Twrpfasrweek Manual
- Doogee X5 Max Pro Review
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Oct 20, 2019 Doogee X5 Max October 20, 2019 by Isaac Frank Here in this post, we are providing you with a direct download link to the Doogee X5 Max Flash Stock ROM (original firmware) for free download and use on your computer. Doogee X5 Max review The Doogee X5 Max is Doogee’s latest MediaTek MTK budget mobile. X5 Max features Android 6.0 Marshmallow, good battery life, great WiFi range, very good GPS SNR, a great fingerprint Touch-ID implementation and very good looking display at a great price point. Doogee X5 Max review loudspeaker In many budget mobiles, loudspeaker volume is lacking.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users bricked their devices while rooting their device and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Doogee X5 Max S Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee X5 Max S
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Doogee X5 Max S Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Doogee X5 Max S (File Credit: leakite website)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee X5 Max S
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
📁 How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out ourAbout Us pageor connect with us ViaTwitter, Facebook, YoutubeorTelegram.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root DOOGEE X5 Max Pro. Here is the latest TWRP Recovery For DOOGEE X5 Max Pro. Also, we will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customizations TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your DOOGEE X5 Max Pro. Also, we will guide you to root DOOGEE X5 Max Pro.
Read: Download WhatsApp Plus v6.10 Latest Version [MOD]
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Download Doogee X5 Max Pro Twrpfasrweek User
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Download Doogee X5 Max Pro Twrpfasrweek Price
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
Download Doogee X5 Max Pro Twrpfasrweek Manual
- Download “Fastboot.zip“, ” TWRP.img ”, ” SuperSU ” to install recovery and root DOOGEE.
- Read Guide.
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
This command will unlock your phone bootloader confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up + Down, Power Button.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on X5 Max Pro:
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery and boot.img IMG file rename ” TWRP.img” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + MouseRight click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
Doogee X5 Max Pro Review
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root DOOGEE X5 Max Pro:
- Download SuperSuBeta.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSuBeta.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
Done, You have installed Recovery and Root DOOGEE X5 Max Pro. Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and X5 Max Pro.
Read Next: Install Custom Themes on Android Oreo Without Root [Substratum]