Email me for commission and inquiries. Originating in 1984, Oikos are an Italian company that specialise in decorative and tailor-made interior wall covering solutions. Their main goals fit alongside environmental friendliness, the products are derived from the concept of recycling and recovery of materials whilst maintaining a strong aesthetic impact and a durable structure.
This collar is suitable for someone with oval shape face. Contact Oikos Architects - Tel (02) 9810 7854 - 15 Elliott St. Balmain NSW 2041.
Comprising more than 1200 bachelor, masters, and PhD students in close to 50 chapters in Europe, Asia, Africa and America, they provide a constant flow of ideas and the energy to turn them into action.
Oikos Group Contact
oikos Chapter Activities
- Drive international activities and run events such as lectures, panel discussions, workshops, conferences, exhibitions, excursions, and many others.
- Promote sustainability at their universities among their fellow students, faculty, and communities.
- Tackle a broad array of topics such as climate change, energy, resources, social inclusion, and well-being.
- Integrate sustainability in a wide array of academic fields including economics, entrepreneurship, finance, and management.
- Develop knowledge, skills and, relationships which help them not only to start a successful career, but also to keep a sustainable perspective on their personal and professional path.
Click here to learn how to start a new chapter and contact us, we would be thrilled to hear from you!