- City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Online
- City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Download
COVID-19 is a new disease that has not been previously identified in humans. COVID-19 is a respiratory virus with pneumonia-like symptoms. There are confirmed cases in Canada, including Ontario. More Information. It has the know-how and the people-power for running a fundraising event, and wants a licence for a stub-draw raffle to raise money for the drama program of the high school which is actually in the neighbouring municipality. Is it eligible for a license? Your organization needs to be approved before it can apply for a license.
Our download server at https://download.geofabrik.de hasexcerpts and derived data from the OpenStreetMap datasetavailable for free download. Most of these files are updated every day – any change you upload toOpenStreetMap should be on our download server the next day.
- Lottery and Gaming Licensing. The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) authorizes the Town of Oakville to issue lottery and gaming licenses to eligible charitable or not-for-profit organizations. The Town ensures all legal requirements, including terms and conditions to the licenses, are met by lottery licensees and any gaming suppliers used by charities.
- Food Handler Certification Program. The Food Handler Certification Program teaches food handlers the general principles of safe food handling, including topics such as public health legislation, food microbiology and food allergies, temperature control, cross-contamination and personal hygiene, cleaning and sanitizing, etc.
Data on the download server is organised by region. The root directory contains files that havea whole continent's data in them, and for all continents except Antartica there are subdirectories in which you find individual files for variouscountries. Some countries again have their own subdirectories with data for administrative subdivisions. For Germany, all 'Bundesländer' are available as separate files, and forEngland we have all individual counties. For France, we have all (historic) Departements. The file for Germany's Baden-Württemberg regionis, for example, at
Please let us know if you are interested in other regional excerpts that we do not offer right now – we might be able to add them with little effort.
Raw data (OSM source data)
Files with the
.osm.pbf suffix are OpenStreetMap raw data files in the PBF format. They are the common format for OpenStreetMap raw data and need few memory for storage. Daily diff updates (
.osc.gz, Gzip compressed OSM XML) are available on our download server as well. They contain the changes of one day. The PBF files can be updated with them.Files ending in '.osm.bz2' are bzip2 comressed OpenStreetMap raw data files.The XML based data format is described in the OSM Protocol Version 0.6article on the OpenStreetMap wiki. The XML DTD is available in the OSM Protocol Version 0.6/DTDarticle.
Our download server offers raw data as Bzip2 compressed OSM XML (file name suffix
.osm.bz2) as well. They need more storage space, their processing is not as efficient due to the usage of the XML format. They are offered for backward compatibility with older software. We recommend to switch to the PBF format.
You need special software to process OSM raw data. It is usually command line and server software for Linux. Common tools to process OpenStreetMap raw data are:
- Import into PostGIS databases: Osm2pgsql
- Map rendering for print: Nik4, Maperitive
- Tile servers: Tirex with mod_tile and Mapnik
- Routing: OSRM, GraphHopper
- Geocoding: Nominatim, Photon
- General purpose libraries for processing: Osmium, Pyosmium, OSM4J
Tutorials for common use cases can be found at switch2osm.org. Plese get in touch with us if you need consulting or commercial support.
Files ending in
.shp.zip are shape files that you can process with almost anyGIS software. In converting OSM data to shape files, we have made a defaultselection of layers containing most important layers (road and railway network, forests, water areas, many points of interest). We offer more comprehensive shape files and shape filesof other regions than provided on the download server are available as a paid service.
Raw data with personal metadata and full history
OpenStreetMap raw data usually comes with metadata. Some metadata fields are obviously related to persons (user name, user ID, changeset ID). The raw data files (
.osm.bz2) on our public download server (download.geofabrik.de) do not contain these fields. Our free shape files do not contain any metadata at all.
Because the metadata fields are needed by OpenStreetMap contributors for analysis (e.g. fighting vandalism) only, we offer raw data files with all metadatafields and regional excerpts with full history on a separate download server protected by password at osm-internal.download.geofabrik.de. This free service can be used by OpenStreetMap contributors only.
All OpenStreetMap derived data on the download server is licensed under theOpen Database License 1.0.You may use the data for any purpose, but you have to acknowledge OpenStreetMap as the data source.Derived databases have to retain the same license.
Before you can order your first raffle licence you must be deemed eligible by the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission. Once the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission have approved your organization, you are then able to order raffle licences.
To apply for raffle licence eligibility:
Complete an Eligibility for a Raffle Licence form and fax or mail it to the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission.
Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission
50 Corriveau Avenue,
St. Albert Alberta, T8N 3T5.
Fax: (780) 447-8918
Once your organization’s eligibility has been determined, you will be notified and your group will be added to the list of approved groups provided to One Stop Licence Shop.
All Licenses Ltd. is then able to issue raffle licences to your organization.
Raffle Licence Rules:
- An approved organization can purchase a raffle licence to run a raffle with a ticket value of $10,000 or less, and to raffle off small prizes.
- Only religious groups and charities (including community organizations, arts and cultural groups, and amateur sports organizations) can apply for a raffle licence.
- Profits from the raffle must be used for religious or charitable activities. The Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission licences gamine events such as raffles – click here for information about Raffle Terms and Conditions.
- Conducting a gaming event without a licence is a serious criminal offence.
- A raffle ticket licence is not a bingo, casino, or pull-ticket licence. These types of licences must be applied for directly from the “Alberta Liquor and Gaming Commission“
- Click here for further information about “bingo, casino, raffle and pull ticket gaming licences’.
To obtain a raffle licence, you must provide the following details:
- Your group’s full name and address
- Raffle chairperson’s full name and address
- Details about how the profits will be used
- Ticket price and number of tickets printed
- Description and retail value of prizes (must be a minimum of 20% total ticket value)
- The raffle costs (advertising and printing expenses)
For Further Information On This Program, Click Here.
City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Online
PRICE LIST – GST included
City Of London Ontario Raffle License Free Download Programs Download