Below you can find a list of articles about your favorite football players cards.You can also view our hot list of football rookies to find out who the top players of the month are.If you are interested in having your football cards graded, please click on the link below to download a submission form.
Which Football Cards Are Worth Grading?
In most cases you will want to sift through your card collection and look for rookie cards of top players, Hall of Famers or soon to be Hall of
Famers, and popular players of today and years past.Brett Favre, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are great examples.Vintage football cards are also worth getting graded.Cards from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s sell for big money if they grade well.These players may include Walter Payton, O.J. Simpson, Len Dawson, and Tony Dorsett.
How do I find the Value of my Football Cards?
Once your cards have been graded you can use our free football card price guide to find out what they are worth.It is as simple process.Just visit the page and type the player name, year, brand and grade the card received to quickly view what these cards are selling for online.
Having your Football Cards Graded
This is also a very simple process.It includes only 3 steps.
- I went crazy trying to collect every Cal Ripken Jr. Card made during the years he played ball. I got damn near every card, including cards with diamonds, jersey patches, wooden bat slivers, golden signatures - but only a few are graded. I also have all kinds of memorabilia like signed helmets, framed jerseys and other great stuff that featured Cal.
- 1670 Whitehorse-Mercerville Road Hamilton, NJ 08619 Phone: 800-880-3142 Fax: 609-695-2505.
- Download a submission form
- Fill out the submission form
- Pack up your cards with the form
- Ship them off to get graded
- Then wait a few days to get them back.
The Best Free Antivirus Software
It’s really that simple.No hidden fees or subscription costs.