AutoCAD 2000i users are very used to the software package and cannot do without it. With the latest hardware and required move to new Windows versions, you will run into multiple problems trying to get your AutoCAD running again.
Autocad 2000i Download
How to install AutoCAD 2000i
Autocad 2000 64 bit download - X 64-bit Download - x64-bit download - freeware, shareware and software downloads. X64 autocad 2000i download; x64 autocad 2002. Do not install this patch on AutoCAD Map 2000i, Architectural Desktop 2i, or Land Development Desktop 2i programs. It is not necessary to download the AutoCAD 2000i Service Pack 1 patch first. Download this patch for the following setups: AutoCAD 2000i Service Pack 2 (stand-alone and network versions). Do not install this patch on AutoCAD Map 5, Architectural Desktop 3.3, or Land Desktop 3 programs. Download this patch from the following link: AutoCAD 2000i The AutoCAD 2000i Service Pack 2 fixes problems associated with AutoCAD Today, Active Assistance, Dimensioning, DWF Plotting, MText, and other issues.
Autocad 2000i Free Download For Windows 7
Autocad 2000i On Windows 10
- Obtain your purchased copy of the Longbow Converter here
- Start In the Converter App and note the user interface
- Insert your AutoCAD 2000i CD into your computer
- Start the Longbow Converter tool
- Select the 2nd tab named “Old AutoCAD Installer Reviver“
- Using the “…” button pick your AutoCAD 2000i CD
- Click “Run Old Installer” and follow the Converter’s instructions.
- Once the AutoCAD 2000i setup starts, stop and read the next step…
- In the setup program, navigate through each setup dialog as normal, except when you get to the installation folder, **it’s vitally important to make sure you install to c:acad2000i(not Program Files (x86)AutoCAD 2000i as usually prompted by default)**
- Once installed
- do not reboot if prompted to do so.
- Fully close the setup application
- Close the Converter App
- Now, you can happily run your AutoCAD 2000i on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10!
Installing the AutoCAD 2000i sp2 service pack
- download the locked AutoCAD 2000i sp2 from here or download the unlocked AutoCAD 2000i sp2 from here
- Next, unzip and save the service pack file to c:Autodesksp – do not install yet
- Go back into the Converter, select the 3rd tab, select the c:Autodesksp folder and click Fix.
- Install the 2000i sp2 by running either the c:Autodeskspu090_u181p.exe for unlocked or c:Autodeskspu090_u181p_swl.exe for locked
- Once your sp is installed, start the Longbow Converter tool again; we are going to repeat some of the steps from the original installation before. Select the 2nd tab, pick the copy of your AutoCAD 2000i CD on your hard drive which last time was in c:Autodeskacad2000ifolder, now select the 3rd tab, select the install folder c:acad2000i now click Fix.
- Now, you can happily run your AutoCAD 2000i with sp2 on Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- If you have crashing problems using the File->Open or File->Save dialogs inside of AutoCAD please read this blog entry on the File->Open or File->Save Crash in AutoCAD