AMI provides a number of support options for its BIOS products, both for its Developer Customers and End Users of AMI's BIOS and UEFI firmware solutions.
Read below to learn more; use the Technical Support Contact Form to contact AMI Technical Support for assistance beyond the options described here.
Universal Driver Updater. Amibiosamericanmegatrends amibios945 amibios686motherboard amibios686ethernet amibios68698 amibios080012 amibios0208 amitv. Qhm495lm-driver-download sr2usb01-driver-windows-7-32bit zippys-web-camera-driver 686-amibios-1999-motherboard-drivers dell-external-usb-dvdrw-drive-driver digital-audio-spdif-driver-download-for-windows-7 fs-sm100-driver nilox-nm-025-driver realtek-rtl8201el dell-keyboard-driver-kb212-b device-ntpnppci0017 is6xm-manual myria-keyboard-driver. Amibios 686 driver admin August 20, 2019 Leave a comment Learn More – opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. AMIBIOS 686 ETHERNET DRIVER FOR WINDOWS Assuming you’re looking for the pin outs for the motherboards power button, HDD light, and other indicator lights and functions. Next click the Download button. These images will give you an idea of the kind of image s to place in your articles and wesbites.
For Developers & Partners: 'Always-On' Support
AMI's global presence and innovative tools like our Customer Portal, Enterprise Information Portal (EIP) and 24/7 SVN source code access mean help is always within reach for Aptio customers. AMI has offices in 7 countries and over 1300 employees in N. America, Asia and Europe, to best respond to the urgent needs of partners.
- On Demand Source Code Access: SVN allows a customer to receive source updates 24/7
- SVN access is integrated into Visual eBIOS for easy updating of modules
- AMI's Enterprise Information Portal (EIP) allows customers to directly connect with engineering resources 24/7
- EIP gives easy access to: NRE Project Status / Inquiries or Feature Requests / Bug Reporting & Tracking
- The AMI Customer Portal is also accessible 24/7
- The Customer Portal provides access to: Quick Start Guides / Utility Manuals / Porting Guides (100+ for Aptio V) / Upgrade Guides / Advisories on new technologies and updates
Click the link below to access AMI's Customer Portal for Aptio customers. For assistance with access issues, please contact your AMI Sales Representative.
Enterprise Information Portal
Click the link below to access AMI's Enterprise Information Portal. For assistance with access issues, please contact your AMI Sales Representative.
AMI offers custom training at customer sites and AMI offices worldwide. Courses are designed around customers' current projects for maximum effectiveness.
Support services from AMI are dependent on your sales agreement. Please contact your Sales Representative for assistance or use our contact form linked below.
For End Users: Multiple Support Options
AMI offers a number of AMI-branded support options for End Users of its BIOS and UEFI firmware products:
- Use the Motherboard ID Tool (MBID) to verify the manufacturer of your motherboard and help determine your support options. Works with Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 and Microsoft® Windows® 10.
- Learn how to use the Aptio 4 Status Codes, Aptio V Status Codes and AMIBIOS Checkpoint and Beep Codes to aid in problems that occur during the pre-boot process
686 Amibios 1999
- Download the AMIBIOS8 Firmware Update Tool to update AMIBIOS on your system.
- Download the Aptio 4 Firmware Update Tool to update Aptio 4 on your system.
- Download the Aptio V Firmware Update Tool to update Aptio V on your system.
- Use our Technical Support Contact Form to get in touch with AMI's Technical Support team
Motherboard ID Tool
To identify the motherboard manufacturer and support path for AMI & non-AMI boards, AMI offers its MBID Tool for download via the link below.
Amibios 686 Motherboard Drivers
Status, Checkpoint & Beep Codes
Status, checkpoint and beep codes offer vital diagnostic information about errors in the pre-boot process, for both UEFI and legacy BIOS platforms.
Firmware Update Tool
686 Amibios 1999 Motherboard Drivers Windows 7
The Firmware Update Tool is a utility to update both Aptio and legacy system BIOS. It features both command line and GUI interface for ease of use.
686 Amibios Motherboard Specs
End Users of AMI products seeking Technical Support are encouraged to use our Technical Support contact form via the link below.