Welcome to the Oikos system documentation. These pages contain a description of how Oikos operates; provided are high-level discussions of the system mechanics, as well as thorough technical specifications of the smart contract architecture and API. We hope this assists users and developers to understand the system, and to build on top of it.
Originally a Kansas City native, Hillary moved to Phoenix to attend Arizona State University. After graduating from ASU with a degree in Communications, Hillary worked as a project manager.
- About – OikosHousing OIKOS houses are built to last with chosen materials which are friendly to nature. Nowadays we seek simplicity in our busy lives and OIKOS houses bring the joy of simple compact living. Experience the aroma of new wood in the raw wooden interiors in our affordable modular home solution.
- OIKOS is a network of people, connected by a passion to see Jesus made known in every neighborhood block. We believe together, in our lifetime, we can see a movement of God where simple churches are started in houses, cafes, work places, clubs, parks, markets, schools – making Jesus accessible to every Aussie and impacting every corner of our nation.
- Oikos Coffee is a family owned and operated local coffee roaster located in Englewood, Colorado. We combine serious passion for the craft and science of all things coffee with the joy of sipping a cup of Joe with friends and neighbors. Joe has 10 years of home roasting experience.
- Code: Open source repositories are available @oikos-cash; the main Oikos repo is oikos-cash/oikos.
- Smart Contracts: The latest list of deployed addresses and ABIs can be found via addresses
- Smart Contract API: Descriptions of all Oikos smart contracts, their APIs, and a listing of deployed instances can be found here.
- Libraries: For various methods to connect to Oikos to read the current state from, transact onto or query for historical data, look at our libraries section.
- Oikos.Exchange:Oikos Exchange allows users to trade synths, and to buy sUSD with ether.The source code for Oikos.Exchange can be found at oikos-cash/exchange.
- Minter:Minter is a dApp for OKS holders to participate in the Oikos Network. Using Minter, users can mint and burn Synths, monitor their collateralisation levels, buy and sell sUSD through the Depot, claim their staking rewards, and vest any OKS they have accrued from the token sale or by staking.
- Oikos Swap:Oikos Swap is a decentralised exchange for exchanging TRX and TRC20 tokens. Oikos runs it to deepen the Oikos ecosystem's liquidity, and to use it as an on-ramp/off-ramp for the Synth market. Users who provide liquidity to the pool are provided with staking rewards as part of the Oikos protocol.
Get In Touch¶
- Chat: If you’re looking for somewhere to talk with the Oikos team or with other developers about Oikos, please visit our Discord or /r/OikosCash on reddit.
- Read: For updates, announcements, and information, check out our blog at https://blog.oikos.cash/, @oikos_cash on Twitter, or our Telegram channel.
- Email: Otherwise you can contact us by email.