The following post about Backstage View is excerpted from Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes.
Word 2016’s Backstage View screen is a one-stop shop for many common tasks, including starting new documents and saving files. The Windows version of Backstage View also includes additional features, such as exporting files, printing, and changing certain software settings.
About Backstage Capital Less than 10% of all venture capital deals go to women, People of Color, and LGBTQ founders. Other VCs see this as a pipeline problem. We see it as the biggest opportunity in investment. Katelyn (Katie) Birch is a second-year instrumental music educator for the Sioux City Community School District in Sioux City, Iowa. Katie team teaches with three other instrumental music teachers.
Backstage Backline's history and who and where we serve.
You can get to Backstage View at any time by clicking on File (Windows or Word Online) or the File icon (macOS) located at the top left of your screen. Navigating Backstage View is easy, thanks to the simple menu displayed on the left side of the screen:
We will go into more detail on many of these menu items later in the book. For the time being, here’s a quick overview of the tools in Backstage View for the Windows version of Word 2016:
- Info. Review your document’s properties such as file size, page count, and word count. You can also access tools for protecting, inspecting, and managing the document.
- New. Start a new document from scratch or select a template for customization.
- Open. Open an existing document stored on your computer, network, or the cloud.
- Save and Save As. Select one of these options to save your document under its current file name or save a copy in a new location, under a new file name or as a different file type.
- Print. This is where you will go when it’s time to print your Word document.
- Share. Word 2016 includes a number of collaboration features. You will learn the basics of sharing documents in Chapter 5 of Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes.
- Export. Save a document as .doc or .docx, or create a PDF version.
- Close. If you don’t want to close your Word document using the “X” in the top-right corner of the document, you can click Close in Backstage View.
- Account. If you have purchased an Office 365 subscription, you can access your account settings and recent updates here.
- Options. Word 2016 includes plenty of settings you can customize to your liking.
To exit the Backstage View screen and return to your document, simply click on the back arrow at the top of the menu (Windows or Word Online) or click the Cancel button (macOS).
Backstage View for the Mac version of Word 2016 covers new file creation and opening existing documents, as well as access to basic account information. However, Save As, Print, Share, Export, and Close are not visible from the Mac version of Backstage View and have to be accessed via the File drop-down menu at the top of the screen. As for Options, many settings in the Mac version of Word 2016 can be accessed via Word > Preferences.
Backstage View in Word Online is similar to the full Windows version, but does not include Options or Account.
Need your guitar set up to play like a touring professional??
What You Are In For…
Here's a brief compilation of the video lessons you will see when you take the course... You're only a few short steps away from knowing how to make your guitars play better than ever!!
Ever wondered how the pro's have their gear set up or what secrets they know?? They have professional Guitar Technicians...and now you do too!! I can teach you how to do it yourself!!...
Get some of the best guitar repair “how to” here…
Know that when you are watching these videos, and reading the posts, you will gain a ton of useful knowledge, tips and tricks gathered from someone with over 30 years in the professional Guitar repair, Guitar building and live touring industry.
Whether you are looking for specifics on your guitar wiring or Amp topics...
Gain a ton of knowledge at your demand by simply joining our group.
Have a look below and see what we're made of around here...
Player or Builder? Both maybe?
You will have the opportunity to gain the best knowledge and skills for players and builders alike. Whether you just want to set up a guitar or build a neck, you are in the 'Pro Zone' here. From pickup winding and 'tone testing', you'll have a wealth of info at your disposal.
The Tone Zone
How do those players get that tone??
Ever wondered what the touring pros use on their boards or in their racks? You will have access to myself and my touring tech friends for 100% accurate information that isn't always easy to find. Get it straight from the source here. No opinions, just the facts.
Have Questions?? We have YOUR answers!!
Reasons to Sign up
- Just take 10 seconds and get on the deal. I'll let you know when new subjects are covered, and you'll have the opportunity to ask me and my guests questions on the webinars.
- Imagine how you could make huge strides in your playing and tone quest with all you can learn here.
- Just hit the button below, fill in 2 blanks and you will be in the most knowledge rich area on the web.
Tons of cool photos of the Guitars and Amps we dream of….
This is an original 1959 Les Paul
Backstage Dating Website
You can learn how to make your guitars play and sound amazing.....and we have a ton of cool originals at our disposal !